Re: FOAF v vCard (was Representing vCard Objects...)

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:58:43 +0000
To: Josef Petrák <me@jspetrak.name>, Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
CC: Semantic community Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-xg-socialweb@w3.org" <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>, foaf-dev Friend of a <foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org>
Yes a good question, Renato, and thanks Josef,
It would be good if someone could have a go from a further distance.
So I'll try a different question, which I think we should be able to answer:

"I want to publish some SemWeb about myself, mainly in relation to my
professional activities. What do I do?"

Should I fire up foaf-wizard or vCard-wizard?
Or both? If so, what will help me only enter data once?

Best
Hugh