Re: FOAF v vCard (was Representing vCard Objects...)

Yes a good question, Renato, and thanks Josef,
It would be good if someone could have a go from a further distance.
So I'll try a different question, which I think we should be able to answer:

"I want to publish some SemWeb about myself, mainly in relation to my
professional activities. What do I do?"

Should I fire up foaf-wizard or vCard-wizard?
Or both? If so, what will help me only enter data once?

Best
Hugh