Re: Representing vCard Objects in RDF (W3C Member Submission)

Michael,

 That's an excellent addition. However, in the vCard note we decided
to not add any properties that were not in the official vCard IETF
spec, as that's a slippery slope. Perhaps "businessCard" could be
added to FOAF?

      cheers,
            harry