Semantic Web and Linked Data at SXSW

From: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:46:53 -0600
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Everybody

As some may know, a while ago a bunch of us submitted like 13 panels to SXSW
all related to semantic web. Unfortunately, they all got rejected. However,
that is not going to stop us (or at least me) to do semantic web related
events during SXSW in Austin. We have already teamed up with Barcamp Austin
in order to organize a semantic web track and present several talks there.
We will be officially announcing this in the next couple of weeks. Btw, SXSW
Interactive is from March 12 - 15.

So, if you are planning to come to SXSW, and would like to give a talk,
please let me know!

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com