Re: SPARQL & memory use

Qualification - and suggestions welcome.

http://hyperdata.org/wiki/browser

For the first draft I did some hacky rubbish as a pointy go there
thing (someone please remind me of the word) then Reto saw it and said
he had a standard jaxrs implementation that would do the trick.
Personally I've never got my head around annotations, but look at
this:

http://hyperdata.org/svn/gradino/src/com/dannyayers/http/RootResource.scala

not without difficulties for me - I had to look up dodgy old code to
find a model.toString, the media type is at the top level, so my code
is broken...

much more fun than PHP

Perl, eat your babies

--