Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0"

From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:09:43 -0500
To: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>
FYI as part of a series of community events we will host meetings to
discuss ideas and gather requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0".

The first meeting will take place this coming Thursday at the New York
Semantic Web meetup

The second event will take place at the Washington DC Semantic Web
meetup on February 16, 2010

Marco Neumann