Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0"

FYI as part of a series of community events we will host meetings to
discuss ideas and gather requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0".

The first meeting will take place this coming Thursday at the New York
Semantic Web meetup
http://semweb.meetup.com/25/calendar/12006611/

The second event will take place at the Washington DC Semantic Web
meetup on February 16, 2010
http://semweb.meetup.com/31/calendar/12335279/

Best,
Marco