Re: The Two Dogs Problem

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:48:58 -0500
Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> Or you could use some kind of registration number.  In the
> US, some people register their dogs with akc.org

My cats have RFID chips under the skin in their necks for the purpose
of identification. If they're found and handed in at a police station
or veterinary surgery, then this can be scanned and we'll be contacted.
Presumably the RFID just encodes a unique identifying number, which
would be suitable as an OWL key.

I'm still not sure whether this makes my cats technically bionic. But I
like to think it does.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>