Re: Looking for a Hotel Ontology

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:55:15 +0100
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: Christian Morbidoni <christian.morbidoni@gmail.com>
We are working an a GoodRelations-compliant ontology for any forms of
accommodation, including hotel rooms and vacation homes. This is next
on my list after real estate (following cars/bikes/boats and tickets)
and will be listed at

http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelations#Compatible_Vocabularies_for_Products_and_Services

I think it should be ready for deployment not sooner than mid of
January.

Best

Martin Hepp