Re: csv to rdf

Thanks Boris

lots of useful references as well in those links

I especially like the any23, the nearest thing to what I was thinking of
(I prefer web based services where possible, makes my life easier and
lighter)

Although it would need a cleaner, higher level user interface, and a few
more touches
which can be easily done.

there is additional scope for a business service development along those
lines, having some offlist exchanges and hope something comes of it :-)

I hope soon publishing and querying linked data sets will be easy and fun
with few overheads

til then :-)

cheers

PDM