Re: Rule usage description - or how can I associate related rules to an ontology/RDF graph?

Bob,

I don't know if this helps you any, but POWDER allows you to make
assertions about multiple subjects as defined by their URI. In other
words, you could use it to say "any URI matching /pattern/ should be
processed according to rule A"

Phil.

--

Phil Archer