Re: systems engineering ontologies, a survey

Hi Paola,

I don't know of anything in the public domain, but there is work going
on at JPL/NASA on ontologies for SysML (a publicly available OMG
specification for systems engineering in UML, see
http://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/1.2/), including the QUDV (Quantities,
Units, Dimensions, and Values) annex.  JPL uses this extensively for
model validation, and some aspects of it will likely be published
through OMG over the coming months.

Best regards,

Elisa