Re: csv to rdf

Bernard

thanks, looks like what I was hoping for
:-)

I must have missed it , and no, not yet played with refine (cant keep up
with all the developments it seems)

Zach - thanks for reply

It would be nice to have something (more than one service even) web based
that does not require download/install to carry out conversion

online conversion services exist (pdf to doc etc) but not sure if the
functionality comparable

I think

1.allowing users to specify minimal input as to what properties/values to
model, rather than a blind conversion of all the fields

and

 2. outputting the converted rdf file to URI

 would be  desirable features

Look forward to developments

cheers

cheers