Re: indoor / interior ontology

I have a pretty mature draft of an ontology for housing and real
estate, meant as a specialization of GoodRelations, similar to the
Tickets Ontology [1] and the Vehicle Sales Ontology [2]. The work is
not yet complete but high on my agenda. It does cover types of
housing, parking, interior options, but not furniture. Expect
availability in 2 - 3 weeks ;-)

Martin

[1] http://purl.org/tio/ns
[2] http://purl.org/vso/ns