Re: Asking about tools for RDF visualization

Miao,

Our company provides a free RDF visualization tool called Gruff.

http://www.franz.com/agraph/gruff/

Gruff also includes a visual query builder for SPARQL and Prolog.

If you have questions please feel free to ask us directly -
support@franz.com

Regards,
Craig Norvell
Franz Inc.