Re: Startups in the Semantic Web space

From: Stephen Williams <sdw@lig.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:01:30 -0800
To: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org
I am bootstrapping many ideas into a product.  Desktop first.  User / integration of other services.  Primarily visualization /
interaction, but also document / data handling, spreadsheet-like functionality, intelligent / probabilistic assistance, and more if
I get to it.

Stephen

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net stephendwilliams@gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in V:650-450-UNIX (8649) V:866.SDW.UNIX