Re: Processing RDF in XML/XSLT workflows

Some standard sparql and grddl step definitions in xproc would make a
very powerful toolchain.  I suggested this to the xproc wg, but they
thought it best to leave this up to another party.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-comments/2008Aug/0024.html

Regards,
--Paul