Von: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] Im
Auftrag von Ilya Zilberman
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. April 2010 19:24
An: semantic-web@w3.org
Betreff: rule representation

Hi,

i am new on the field of simantec web technologys and i have some problems
with rule representation and rule handling. I am a student and need this for
one of my college projects.

I try to describe the actual problem. I work on an agent based programm for
supporting a CAD-Programm. There are some expert agents, which represent any
aspects, like material or costs. Each of them has a data set, with formulas
and rules. I want get this knowledge on W3C standards, so i can use all of
the frameworks, reasoner etc. There are just rules without consequence, like
"a" has to be greater than "b". Either a or b is a value. My idea is that
agent puts some values in the rule engine and gets unfulfilled rules. Is it
possible? Maybe you could tell me where to search for it. I've been working
on this for a few days now and i've tryed protege and swrl but i dont need
any (owl)relations between the values. There are just logic rules. I hope
you can help me.

with best regards from Germany,
Ilya Zilberman