Re: LOD Camp at WWW2010....

On 21/04/2010 20:51, Matthew Rowe wrote:
> Do you not think that is quite expensive?

I am not the one deciding what the WWW2010 conference fees should be.
W3C is not organizing this event.

I am interested in attending the linked open data camp,
but I am not registered for the main conference -
instead attending workshops and the web science conference.

> Is there any chance to have a similar fee to the FutureWeb event?

Please ask directly the conference organizers.
Thx.

- Marie-Claire.