Re: Implementing OWL2-RL with a RETE rule engine.

fyi, i am working with Jean-Marc Vanel on EulerGUI, a unified
middleware and front-end for various rules engine (cwm, euler, drools,
fuxi, etc).
And thanks to this tool + Jos' n3 rules, we have successfully imported
OWL+SWRL into either Drools or Euler
and generate a correct inference result, as n3, involving interleaved
SWRL and OWL rules.

We have yet to investigate with cwm, both with and without the "-rete"
command line option.
but there should be no problem.