Re: LOD Camp at WWW2010....

Hello Ed,

I just looked at the WWW2010 registration page
(http://www2010.org/www/attendees/register/), and it reads:
  "April 26-30 ; 1-day pass ; $495 – Regular ; $295 – Student"

The 75USD (student rate) is for the FutureWeb event.

Best regards,

- Marie-Claire.

On 21/04/2010 09:39, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Ed,
>
> I have forwarded your question to Marie-Claire Forgue who handles the practicalities... Stay tuned!
>
> Ivan
>

> On Apr 20, 2010, at 18:56 , Ed Summers wrote:
>
>> Hi Ivan,
>>
>> So it looks like students could go to the entire day of Linked Open
>> Data Camp by paying $75.00?
>>
>> //Ed
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Ivan Herman<ivan@w3.org>  wrote:
>>> This is just a reminder that there will be an LOD camp at the WWW Conference next week in Raleigh:
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2010/04/w3c-track.html
>>>
>>> you should sign up on
>>>
>>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/LODCampW3CTrack
>>>
>>> you can also add your favourite topic right now on the wiki page, or leave for the discussion over there...
>>>
>>> Ivan
>>>
>>> ----
>>> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
>>> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
>>> mobile: +31-641044153
>>> PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html
>>> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
>>>

> ----
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153

Marie-Claire Forgue                         +33 4 92 38 75 94
Head of W3C European Communications and
Business Development                        +33 4 92 38 78 22 (fax)
mailto:mcf@w3.org  -  http://www.w3.org/    +33 6 76 86 33 41 (mob)