Re: data quality

I can't see the relevance of this. Validators evolve for different reasons
and in different ways depending on what is being validated.
But we aren't interested in whether the RDF is valid, we assume it is, that
is tools to create and tools to validate are in step. We should assume the
same of any OWL too.
What we are interested in is data validity, which when it comes to triples,
whether the referenced datum is either or both as described by what
references it or describing what is referenced.
But within the confines of RDF, or OWL, it is possible to create correct
nonsense. It is quite possible to create a pizza with additional toppings of
pizza dough, or, say, water.
Pizza Maker may want to pass off a tomato topping called 'made from newly
grown from Garfagnana valley', when it is really from a mixed source can of
unknown vintage.
So far the concern has been mainly for the correctness of the metadata, some
misclassification or interim change in what is referenced.
But all of that can be in place correctly and results still be either false
or falsified.

Adam