Re: connections

Quoting Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>:

> Danny Ayers wrote:
>> Thanks Kingsley
>>
>> still not automatic though, is it?
>>
> Is it "Automatic or Nothing?" .
>
> What's mechanical to Person A might be automatic to Person B, both
> are individual operating with individual context lenses (world views
> and skill sets).
>
> What I can say is this: we can innovate around the Outer Join i.e.,
> not finding what you seek triggers a quest for missing data discovery
> and/or generation. Now, that's something the Web as a discourse
> medium can actually facilitate, once people grok the process of
> adding Structured Data to the Web etc..
>

> Kingsley

Hmmm...Has anyone thought about some sort of LinkIt service where
non-programmers could identify things they're linking manually and ask for a
link?  Would that open the door for identifying those that could be
auto-generated and those that could build social pressure for SemWeb
annotations and data owner participation?   -k