KDE and p2p desktop - was call to arms

Another link if you are interested in KDE. Discusses problems associated
with migration of one version of virtuoso to another.
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Nepomuk+Virtuoso+Converter?content=119661

As far as I can tell this project simply doesn't have the human hours input
to keep up with all the issues.

Also it seems that KDE prefers mandriva to ubuntu, further can complicate
things. All amounts to time in the end.

My memory of trying out the technology was that something appeared
unpredictably on the desk top that I failed to be able to configure, only to
disappear when I took a guess at what package dependency needed upgrading.
Subsequently I have a different version which can do some indexing, but it
is so resource hungry it is not viable to run it. Moreover what it adds to
dolphin seems minimal, and the means to make queries was restricted.
I expect all of this has changed over last few months?
One feature that might interest Danny is p2p desktop sharing.
There are many ways to ask the q when to plant tomatoes, and to get answers.

Adam