Re: connections

> Kick me in the shin - ontologies are no more and no less than shared
> vocabularies through which we can communicate.

This is true if you define ontology this way:

Ontology: a shared vocabulary

But this is not the usual definition.  Everyone agrees that an ontology *
includes* a vocabulary which can be shared among multiple parties to
facilitate communication.  However, most definitions of 'ontology' include
much more than just a vocabulary.

Michael