Re: connections

Hugh,
One hypothesis is that the data is not good.
The other, being discussed, is that there is not sufficient familiarity with
the means by which it can be consumed.
'sufficient familiarity' being both vertical and horizontal.
Mixed in is an idea that there may not yet be the right means, which is more
or less on two levels, underlying engines, I think most agree are
sufficiently there, and on top tools. I think most agree they are not there
sufficiently, but I don't think anyone would underestimate the difficulty
associated with tooling.
One of the things about tooling is that they draw in (funnel in) from broad
usage to specific purpose.
So that depends very much on what one is trying to do.

But I placed my reply after Kingsley's as he references one such
application.