Re: connections

Danny, I agree, Some things certainly do seem annoying. For example, I
keep getting these weird emails from some crazy guy who talks
apparently at random about kennels and peas and other completely
disconnected topics, if that is indeed what they are, all apparently
(to coin a phrase) full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing.

Have you ever thought of, like, expressing what you want to say in,
like, connected English sentences that mean something?

Pat Hayes