Timezone issues with the RDF Next Workshop submission process...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:55:57 +0200
Cc: W3C RDF Next Steps Workshop Chairs <team-rdf-ws-pc@w3.org>, W3C RDF Next Steps Workshop Chairs <team-rdf-ws-chairs@w3.org>, Josť Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
As some of you may have realized, the submission script used to submit position papers to W3C's RDF Next Steps Workshop:

http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/ops/rdf-ws/

had some problems, and closed the submissions a few hours before Apr 11 midnight for most of the US time zones. This meant that a few people could not submit their contribution. Some of them contacted me directly and I added those contribution manually but, according to our logs, there are 2-3 submissions that did not get to me either (these logs do not store additional data, like email addresses).

To help gathering all submissions, we reopened the submission until Apr 12 midnight _California_ times, so those in the US who were rejected by the form can re-submit.

Apologies for this hiccup...

Sincerely

Ivan

----