Re: autobahn

Once again Bob, you've been a bit sharp.

#fun #fun #fun

stuff that was serious reassessment of the cultural heritage

I'm a bit rubbish because I fall back on the things I enjoyed as a teenager.

Bashed metal in the 1980's because that was the appropriate thing to
do. (the uk got a fascist prime minister just as I was getting into
puberty)

but please:

<> bob:fun "here!"

ok, sod rdf.

no

it is the best going

and I'm quite upset I don't have a license/patente at the moment,
because I really want to drive fast on German roads.

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name