Re: autobahn

I think I get you and I like this way of discussion. Maybe there is a new
semantics that is emerging moving beyond the original idea of ontologies,
what with NoSQL and tangential efforts to represent meaning as favourites of
one sort or another in different contexts. I have just been discussing NoSQL
and algorithms to select relatedTo with a DBA at one of the big music sites.

Kraftwork are the subject of a BBC radio program. They feel flattered that
they were know as Crout Rock, pointing out that none of them, I think, were
actually German, all the funnier. How to represent that! And when all is
said and done how to capture just how seminal and great they were?