Re: its name

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:51, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we somehow spread the idea of digital resources having names that
> start with http://    ?

I think you're raving mad. It's hard enough to make people understand
what is meant by a website having an address, and you want them to
learn protocols and technical jargon, too?

> Much that I loath that bloke that coined "memes", there is something there.

Huh? Richard Dawkins?

> (less sarcastic, more observational now)

I think you've got too much faith in the human capability of grasping
something they don't care about.

Regards,

Alex
--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps