Its the Subject

The subject is suitably emotive.

Maybe it also resonates with a doubt about the balance between research and
realisation?
I think it will all come together over a short space of time.
Apropos internal applications semantic technologies are a superset of
recommender systems?
I think so.
But what are the business drivers to recommenders, as against a verifiable
and unequivocal set of results from the deployed algorithms. How can we
know? What criteria veracity in the business context?
Just a thought.

Best,

Adam