Re: call to arms

On 2 April 2010 03:18, Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net> wrote:

> Le 1 avr. 2010 à 15:55, Dan Brickley a écrit :
>> I think the big question it raises, and what I'm largely working on
>> these days, is why has all this hypertext / linkyness not affected
>> televison very much yet?
>

> It is killing it. Look at advertisement budgets for TV in western countries.
> YouTube is becoming full of links.

Hope so.  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=4M5YE_a4B1U )

tv & radio have the advantage of immediacy right now - ok, a news
story might break on twitter within seconds, but if it's a compelling
disaster you'll look to "old media" for the talkover and pictures.

"Oh the humanity" don't really work in txt.

Also it's a darn sight easier to be led to buy products.

--
http://danny.ayers.name