Re: call to arms

Ok, take a person from say 1980, tell them what the Web is about, ask
them what they want from it.

Transport them to 2010. I suspect they would be disappointed on
certain fronts, but pretty happy with one or two things, most likely
awesomised in general.

Now take a person from 2000 and transport them to the year 2030. They
by now know a fair bit about what the Web is about, but...the Web
might have changed.

What do you reckon at this rate?

If we can't awesomise the next generation, surely we're doing the
previous a disservice?

--
http://danny.ayers.name