Re: tweet2rdf vocabulary convergence

On 28.09.2009 11:41:06, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
[...]
>I'd be very interested to engage in this. Please let me know if you have
>concrete steps planned. Maybe first review existing vocabs to see what is
>covered already, today?
I think a lot is available already, so what we mainly need is probably
mainly a "suggested vocabulary blend":
 * type
      * rss:item
      * sioc:MicroblogPost
 * all typical rss properties
      * rss:title
      * rss:description
      * content:encoded
      * dc:subject (hashtags)
      * dc:creator for the author name
 * author stuff
      * dct:creator for author resource (profile vs person issue?)
      * sioc:has_creator for author profile/account URL
      * sioc:avatar / atom:link
 * links
      * dct:references (short or expanded? prolly the latter)
 * Semweb URIs
      * dct:subject
 * threads
      * sioc:reply_of

What's missing (not sure which are really useful or possible):
 * type
      * ex:DirectMessage
      * ex:ReTweet
 * targetUser (@user)
 * mentioned user (... @user)
 * referred by ( ... via @user)
 * machine/triple tags?
 * derived stats?
      * number of re-tweets
      * number of url posts
 * client app (needed? there's twitter:source, but has html)
 * ratings (if so, which notation?)
 * group (identi.ca uses !group, but doesn't have rdf, I think)

Benji

--
Benjamin Nowack
http://bnode.org/