  From: Adrian Walker
  To: Danny Ayers
  Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:50 PM
  Subject: Re: tools & infrastructure - what do you use?

  Hi Danny --

  You wrote:

  Please feel free to plug your own/your company's product in this
  thread - give me a neat sentence & I'll quote you verbatim.

  <neat phrase>  Executable English  </neat phrase>

  It's a Web site that works as a kind of Wiki, for collaborative content in open vocabulary, executable English (and other languages) over SQL and RDF.

  English text (like this sentence) is normally something for a person to read, but it cannot be used as a program that you can run on a computer.

  On the other hand, executable English is something that a person can read, and that you can also run on a computer.

  Shared use of the system is free.  Just point a browser to www.reengineeringllc.com .

  Since the executable knowledge is in English, Google indexes and retrieves it, acting  as a kind of registry.

  You can use your browser to write programs in English, run them, and get English explanations of the results.

  Applications of the system include: Answering Questions about the US Financial Stimulus Package, Risk Analysis, Reasoning over Taxonomies, Knowledge Based Data Mining, Business Intelligence, and Supply Chain Management. Please see [1-6].

  To use the system there is nothing to install.  Simply point your browser to the site below, to run the examples provided, and to write and run your own examples.

  As mentioned, shared use of the system is free.

  Apologies to folks who have seen this before, and thanks for comments,

                                     -- Adrian

  [1] www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/Stimulus_Arkansas.agent

  [2] www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

  [3] www.reengineeringllc.com/Oil_Industry_Supply_Chain_by_Kowalski_and_Walker.pdf

  [4] www.reengineeringllc.com/ibldrugdbdemo1.htm   (Flash video with audio)

  [5] www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1Video.htm  (Flash video with audio)

  [6] Internet Business Logic
  A Wiki and SOA endpoint for executable open vocabulary English
  Online at www.reengineeringllc.com   Shared use is free