Re: Linked Data Mash-a-thon

kingsley, from a marketing perspective the first question one has to
ask: who is the audience?

if you call it mesh-up, many people think: oh, that's a typo.

if you call it hack-a-thon some people feel attracted from outside of
the ld-community.

so, who shall he the audience of this event? juan, I think that
hackers play a crucial role if we want to see our community growing,
great idea!

- andreas