Re: Linked Data Mash-a-thon

Hi Juan,

I think that's a nice idea and I would like to join the event. Btw, we
are planning a similar event in Vienna, located and scheduled near
ESTC 2009, which we call "Linked Data Camp", more about this will be
posted soon under <http://www.linkeddatacamp.org> and <http://twitter.com/linkeddatacamp
 >.

Best,
Bernhard