Re: independent semantic software evaluation frameworks?

Raul
thanks a lot for posting this

 (I just yesterday found some papers of yours on semantic cms and was
planning to contact you)

I have seen the link when it circulated a few weeks back, and planned to get
in touch with someone, but I was waiting for someone to come forward.
However, yes!

My first question is how can people (for example me) already working on
evaluations, interact and contribute to SEALS, I have some work already
started a few months back.

If there is a mailing list, I ll be happyto post most specific
questions/issues
there

cheers

PDM