Conneg and "same-ness" of resources (Re: Requesting the RDF MIME type of an image)

btw, did you notice that URIs of W3C recommendations do not do any conneg?

Shouldn't

  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/

redirect to

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210/

rather than serving the same content with a different ETag (preventing
efficient caching)?

  pa