Requesting the RDF MIME type of an image

From: Dan Smith <das5@dcs.qmul.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:52:17 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hello there,

I'm researching into the semantic analysis of complementary resources
right now, and I'm about to start work on an automated image annotator.

I have got to the stage of my RDF file being generated and I'm now
trying to figure out a way for the user or their application to
retrieve the RDF version of the image.

I have found a couple of helpful things from [ http://www.w3.org/TR/photo-rdf/
  ];

"The RDF can be also be fetched directly without doing Content
Negotiation, by just adding the wanted MIME type after a semicoln (;)
e.g.: foo.jpg;application%2Frdf+xml ("%2F" is "/", escaped for
occurrence in a URL.)"

This doesn't work for me on the image set [ http://jigsaw.w3.org/Yves/Australia/1998/04/
  ] which are supposed to support RDF metadata.

I also saw somewhere that you can actually embed the RDF data inside a
COM comment in the image too.

*** There's not much else to dig around in on this topic by the looks
of things, could anyone give me a pointer?

Many thanks,
Dan Smith