Re: named graphs and rdfg:subGraphOf

Hi,

you might want to take a look at networked graphs a declarative
mechanism for describing relationships between graphs:

there is a WWW paper:
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~staab/Research/Publications/2008/NetworkedGraphs-WWW2008.pdf

an open source implementation on top of Sesame:
http://isweb.uni-koblenz.de/Research/systeme/NetworkedGraphs

and an example application:
http://isweb.uni-koblenz.de/Research/systeme/semap

Steffen