Re: XML problems with percent encoding

Hello,
thank you very much, this will actually work. I tested it with OWL API
and Raptor
and they both can read and reserialize it (Jena can also).
OWL API even puts it in the header:
 <!ENTITY E
"http://ko.dbpedia.org/property/&#37;EA&#37;B4&#37;91&#37;EC&#37;9E&#37;90"

<E:_>4.5</E:_>

So, I guess, this is a valid workaround, although it results in a
strange rule for URI designers:
"If your encoded URIs contain any % followed by two numbers, add an
underscore"
But well, maybe focus will be on Turtle some day.

@Matthias, please use the underscore
(maybe we should even use it for all Korean (and other languages than
English) properties as it should be uniform)

Many thanks,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann