Re: RDF 2 Wishlist

I think lot of suggestions here in this thread are going to far, and
mixing basic RDF spec, with specialized RDF vocabularies (for stuff like
logic, vocabulary specification - RDFS, OWL), RDF tools functionality
(syntaxes, storage - versioning) and cookbook-like recommendations.

So I would like RDF2 to clearly draw the line what really would be part
of RDF, so I can jump of the train before my nightmares come true and
RDF becomes a heavy-footed behemoth.

IMHO some things like for example n-ary relation representation
(http://esw.w3.org/topic/RecordDescription vs
http://esw.w3.org/topic/CurriedFunction vs
http://esw.w3.org/topic/ArgumentList), or some logic and ontology stuff
are differences between various specialized communities which were drawn
together by generality of RDF and W3C shouldn't bless one approach, but
rather let them coexist, supporting creation of mappings between them.

Best,
Jiri Prochazka
http://mud.cz/foaf.rdf#me

PS: Noticed only now, 2 days later, that I forgot to CC to the list,
sorry Sandro for double mail.