Re: Semweb version of EUROVOC?

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:49:57 +0200
To: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Thank you. I also received a reply from the EU publication office and
apparently there will be an official SKOS version of Eurovoc after the
summer! I received their vocabulary in OWL format and it looks like
they are merging their existing model with SKOS. They tried sending me
the RDF data dump as well, but apparently it was too big for email.

It will be very interesting to see how they are planning to define
URI:s for terms and how these will be made available on the web.

Regards,

Peter Krantz