Re: ANN: GoodRelations - E-Commerce on the Web of Data - New Datasets and Applications

Alternatively you could put that data in a RDF store, and just serve
up the fragments using a wrapped CONSTRUCT query.

That's what we do for qdos.com, eg
   http://qdos.com/user/Steve-Harris/18b6f60b41e05aaa418565ebfe901d6b/rdfxml
and it's pretty efficient, more efficient that storing 1000 separate
files as XML.

The downside is that the RDF is not very pretty to look at, but it
could be with a better RDF/XML serialiser.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK