Re: ANN: GoodRelations - E-Commerce on the Web of Data - New Datasets and Applications

Very cool resource.

On 20 May 2009, at 10:18, Libby Miller wrote:
>> Individual commodity descriptions can be retrieved as follows:
>>
>> http://openean.kaufkauf.net/id/EanUpc_<UPC/EAN>
>>
>> Example:
>>
>> http://openean.kaufkauf.net/id/EanUpc_0001067792600
>
> This seems to give me multiple product descriptions - am I
> misunderstanding?

Yeah, looks like it returns the entire document that the particular
EAN appears in.

Not very linked data friendly (you'll end up with a large proportion
of repeated triples in identical graphs, with different graph URIS),
but certainly better than nothing.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK