Re: Object/triple mapping as one building block for software develop

Hi Olivier,

up to now the SPARQL endpoint needs to be instantiated/configured
explicitly. However integration of, e.g., the Semantic Web Client
library [1] should be possible, as well as making use of VoiD descriptions.

Regarding inheritance from RDFResource: This is not mandatory for OTMj
to work. Esp. if you are about rendering RDF from OO data (work in
progress), annotating your existing classes and registering it in 1 LOC
should be enough w/o any inheritance requirements. I just got used to
inherit interfaces from RDFResource so I can access rdf:Resource-related
properties (label, comment, seeAlso, ...) in sub-interfaces.

I think whether to use inheritance from RDFResource or not is up to the
specific use case (e.g., consuming or publishing linked data), but it
would be nice to find out whether one solution is preferable of the other.

Cheers,
Matthias

[1] http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/ng4j/semwebclient/