Re: Compiling information from several different triplestores

From: Nicolas Raoul <nicolas.raoul.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:27:43 +0900
To: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Thanks for the detailed answer!

However, I am not supposed to know in advance that triplestore1
contains hasFriend, and triplestore2 contains sameAs, it could be the
other way, or even two sameAs over 3 triplestores. I would be really
glad if there were a more general mechanism.

My dream is:

1) I configure my "sparqldream" software to use dbpedia, freebase, and
various big and frequently updated triplestores.
2) I run any SPARQL query on sparqldream.
3) sparqldream does whatever it needs to, and returns the result of my
query, based on the most up-to-date information found in the
configured triplestores, as if I had instantly copied all of them into
a single local triplestore.

Does any such software exist?
Or anything a bit similar?

Thanks a lot !