Re: RDF in Drupal core code sprint

From: John Graybeal <graybeal@mbari.org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 09:45:31 -0700
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Stephane Corlosquet <stephane.corlosquet@deri.org>
To: Semantics-ProjectParadigm <metadataportals@yahoo.com>
On May 2, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Semantics-ProjectParadigm wrote:
> We recommend a revision of security issues with Drupal as well. On
> the internet ample evidence can be found of recent hacks into Drupal.
>
> We have ourselves put Drupal on the backburner, because our hosting
> services have indicated the faults lie with Drupal, not hosting
> service security measures in place

That seems off-topic to me, so I won't respond in this thread.

I have posted a large use case[1] in the original thread for this
work. It is likely to be a very significant contribution to semantic
capabilities on the web (in direct relationship to how thoughtfully it
is done, of course).  I hope you will get some good architectural
input, as that will improve the behavior/value of the semantic web as
well.  (Unlike my own use case, which may be a little bit sloppy,
semantically speaking.)

John

[1] http://drupal.org/node/443824#comment-1545628

John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@mbari.org>  -- 831-775-1956