Whether description logic have a text edit tool?

From: liuruiguang <liu6272002@163.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Whether there is a text editor to write the relations of concept and roles of
description logic directly, and

then automatically through any tools translated into owl ontology.Is there
such a tool available?
I think to use the tools such as protege etc. to operate very fussy. I enjoy
writting description logic

relationships as the same procedure as programming. I find a lot of tools
from internet, but all have no such

feature. So I doubt that there isn't such tool? Can someone answer me?