Re: process to discover and adopt/adapt relationships

In an earlier thread I suggested using the template approach, which uses basic templates and components to build large complex systems.

I am personally preparing a paper outlining this idea borrowing from the great design in nature, .i.e. RNA, DNA enzymes and proteins and the way these replicate duplicate and build large complex proteins from simple building blocks and amino acids.

Think of an ontology as a complex protein and reverse engineer, that is in essence how we could model the process of tags and base ontologies.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
www.rainbowwarriors.net
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide
www.projectparadigm.info
NGO-Opensource: Creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide for Project Paradigm
www.ngo-opensource.org
MetaPortal: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development
www.metaportal.info
SemanticWebSoftware, part of NGO-Opensource to enable SW technologies in the Metaportal project
www.semanticwebsoftware.info